Friday, October 16, 2009

Dr Mieke is in Bangkok


Sawasdee ka!

I've arrived in Bangkok and am looking forward to meeting the Nareusan cohort this evening. I've had a lovely healthy Thai green curry for lunch so I am sure I'll be fit and well for classes today.

Here is a photo I took when I was in Bangkok last year, one of the incredible wall paintings at the temple of Wat Pho (Wat Phra Chetuphon) and the Grand Palace. The paintings themselves are not just works of art, they are stories and history and teaching, all rolled together in glorious colours.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Post your blog for More peoples visit www.indiadealings.com/postblog.aspx and get more visitors

Anonymous said...

Sawasdee krab ^^
Welcome to the city of Angels where million smiles are waiting to warm your heart as your second home

Anonymous said...

Sawasdee ka...welcome to Thailand (:

Anonymous said...

After your class last night, I and A had PadThai for dinner. I recommend you to food stalls, locating at Tong-Lor BTS station. There are some very delicious food there, such as Pad-Thai and Crab's noodle, which opened at 2000h. You won't forget that moment, I bet... ;)

Kornwika Urai said...

I'm glad you're here.
Thank you very much

Anonymous said...

Welcome to Thailand...

We glad u're here...^_^